Since my previous post i’ve been very busy digging into 3D.
The plan was to work on the shading, but i got delayed because of all cool tests i made.
I am temporarily putting the shading on a slow flow and will work more on the core and run lots of more tests and experiments before ill continue with that.
This experiment was made to test the scalability / performance of my Geometry class.
Test was about morphing the mesh. I like the results. Try the sliders for some difference.
[Lab] 3D study #02 by Script.it, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Netherlands License.